WITNESS THE INVESTITURE OF JIM WATT AND OTHER SENIOR OFFICERS IN THE DIVISION
On Tuesday, December 13 our new Grand Master, MW Bro Mark winger will invest Jim Watt as Divsional Grand Master for the Central Divsion. He will also invest other officers on the same evening.
Witness the rare occurance of the Grand Master attending a meeting
accompanied by BOTH of his active Grand Wardens.
The format for the evening will be as follows:
• Lodge tyled and reception of visitors. Masters will be admitted together.
• Official reception of Grand Master and Officers of Grand Lodge.
• Reports to the Grand Master by the District Grand Master, No 19 and the Master of New Zealand Pacific No 2.
• District Grand Master resumes Lodge to the First degree
• Lodge Called Off.
• Partners admitted.
• Presentation to the Grand Master of the Masters of Districts 19 and 21 and their partners.
• Investiture of RWBro. Watt PDistGM as Divisional Grand Master Central.
• Investiture of RWBro. Kevin Nelson PGSuptC as Senior Grand Warden
• Investiture of RWBro. Marshall Scott PDistGM as Past Grand Warden
• Presentation of Roll of Honour to WBro. Graeme Petersen PM
• Grand Master invited to present certificates to assembled Master Masons.
• Partners retire.
• Lodge Called On.
• Grand Master and Officers of Grand Lodge retire.
• Lodge Closed.
Seating is strictly limited to 100 - so this event will sell out quickly. Make your booking by completing the form below. Your booking will be confirmed once your payment has been received.
Details are as follows:
Due to the expected demand you will not be able to attend the dinner following the investiture if you have not booked.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have already booked via an alternative means - THERE IS NO NEED TO REBOOK.
Date: Tuesday, 13 December
Time: Tyling at 6.00pm; Visitors at 6.15pm; Grand Lodge 6.30pm
Venue: Wellington Masonic Centre, Ohiro Road, Brooklyn
Dress: Lounge/Evening for Brethren; After 5's for partners
Cost: $30.00 per person
RSVP: 9 December, 2016 at the latest